We use your data:
- for the purposes for which you provided it to us (process requests in our flight planning tool, register you for programs and events, promotions, or newsletters, or provide you products and services that you have ordered, as applicable);
- to respond to your inquiries and communications to us;
- to improve, maintain, and operate our websites and services;
- to fulfill our obligations under our customer contracts (e.g., to provide flight services, trip support services, in-flight catering services, or other logistics services pursuant to our customer contracts);
- to inform you about products and services in which you may be interested, if you have consented to such communications;
- to screen you against lists of people, organizations and vessels with which certain countries are prohibited from doing business; and
- to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, including responding to lawful requests for information by governmental authorities.
We have appropriate technical and organizational security measures in place to safeguard the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorized access. Despite our best efforts regarding online security, it is important to bear in mind that the internet is not a secure means of communication.
Please be advised that if you choose, or are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures for one of the registration-only sections on our website, you will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of said information and therefore responsible for all activities carried out under them. We do not have the means to recuperate user identification information. IAB will not be liable if your password or user name is used by someone else.
Right to Access, Correct or Delete Your Personal Information
IAB aims to ensure that all personal information is concise and correct. As a customer, supplier or associate of IAB , you also have a responsibility to notify us of any changes in personal circumstances (for example, change of address or bank account) so that we can keep your information up-to-date. You have the right to request access to any of your personal information which the company may hold, and to request corrections to any inaccurate data relating to you. Furthermore, you have the right to request deletion of any irrelevant data we hold about you.